Generally, the error occurs when a user tries to delete the online payment i.e
not present with their financial institution. It happens when financial institution integrates or upgrade its old servers with new ones.The error may also arise if you haven’t completed the process of integration before you disconnect from old
servers. Here, you need to contact institutions like Chase, Bank of America etc.
to match your Quicken data.If having the same error, then don’t panic. We have a solution for you. Perform some simple steps to beat this nuisance.Before moving for the solution, let me first discuss its probable causes:
- The financial institution recently merged
- Upgradation of bank servers etc.
Note: Following error could be seen while using Quicken’s online services.
- Quicken Error OL-301-A
- Quicken Error OL-307
Two steps are there to remove the error:
STEP ONE: Deleting One Time Payments
- – Start by opening Quicken
- – Next, go to a/c register
- – Select the online payment you wish to delete
- – After right-clicking on it press ‘Delete’ option
- – Quicken will show any of the given notifications:
- “This is an online payment that is due on [date of payment ]. To delete it, move to Edit > Transaction > Cancel Payment, and send it from Online Center.”
- Hold down CTRL key and hit OK, after then.
Do you want to delete transaction anyway?
- Hold down CTRL key. Then press ‘Yes’
- If the aforementioned steps don’t work, then:
- Open your a/c register
- Click online payment, at the same time, hold CTRL+SHIFT. Next, tap ‘Delete’ option
- Keep pressing CTRL+SHIFT till it makes the response to all messages.
STEP TWO: Deleting Recurring Online Payments
- Select Tools > Manage Bill & Income Reminders (CTRL+J)
- Tap Repeating Online
- Go for the repeating payment you wish to delete
- Press and hold CTRL. Select ‘Delete’ option appearing at the top of scheduled transactions
- On the notification screen, hit OK.
If the error still not solved, be fast to speak Proadvisor247 Quicken Chat Support team.
You may also like : QUICKEN SOFTWARE IS NOT OPENING SOURCE FILE