The brand of Inuit i.e Quicken lets you produce reports, graphs and tables that can be printed in isolation or in groups. To provide its users with the widest flexibility, it contains a special driver with software installation. This the driver is what we can say, a PDF printer.Friends, it’s not like a standard printer that reproduces documents on paper, this printer reproduces a document in PDF (Portable Document Format).Please note that the printer doesn’t come pre-installed, but you are free to
install it any time after installing Quicken itself.Check whether your Quicken PDF printer is installed or not? When a user tries to print to PDF, Quicken may appear to freeze or error message saying “Printer not active” would display on a screen. You need to perform given steps to check whether PDF printer is installed or not:
- First, make a click on ‘Start’ button.
- Next, tap Control Panel and then Devices and Printers.
- Now, see whether Quicken PDF printer is listed or not in ‘Devices and Printer’ category.
If not, go with below steps to install:
- First, log on to your PC as an administrator (if you are not already).
- Next, tap Start >Computer > C: > Program Files.
- Afterwards, move to “Quicken” folder and then “PDFDrv” folder.
- Next, you need to double-click “RestorePdfDriver.bat” file.
- You will then see that a black command-line window will open.
- Wait until the installation process completes and then close it.
- To complete the process, restart your Quicken.
Well, error Quicken 30 may arise due to PDF driver not found. PDF printer driver not installed properly or driver’s incompatibility with your OS could be another possible reason for this inconvenience. Below-mentioned steps will help you in this regard:
- In the beginning, log in as an administrator to your device. If not unable to do so, speak a word to your system administrator for help.
- Next, right Click on Start button > Explorer.
- Look for Quicken File in your system. By default, Quicken folder is installed in c:\Program files \Quicken\.
- Open PDFdrv Folder.
- After this, double-click on an install.exe file.
- Look for C:\Windows\System32\wbem folder in Windows Explorer.
- Tap on framedyn.dll file.
- Now, you need to tap the Edit menu and then Copy.
- Open C:\Windows\system32 folder. To go to the System32 folder, you have to click on Back.
- In order to copy a framedyn.dll file into the system32 folder, please click on Edit menu and then paste.
- In this step, open c:\program files\ Quicken\PDFdrv folder in Windows Explorer.
- Next, Double click on RestorePDFdrv.bat file.
For more guidance and support, we would recommend you to stay connected with our technicians at Quicken Technical Support Service.They are the only one who can provide you solutions even to most difficult issues.So, be fast to ask them for any of your queries and get ultimate remedies.
You May Also Read : HOW TO MOVE QUICKEN DATA FILE FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER